No Days Off November Challenge!
This challenge is designed to take your body and mindset to the next level with daily activity and a little friendly competition.
How to qualify and win:
1) $10 to enter - send to cash app $SWITCHENERGYFITNESS
2) Must attend class at least 3 out of 4 days all of Novemeber except Thanksgiving week
3) If you are on a "part time" schedule ( you know who you are) - you are required to come the days you state you will come i.e. every Monday and Thursday.
4) You must send in a meal prep picture every Sunday ( The meal prep can be anything that is in alignment with your goals and meal plan. It can be smoothies, salads, breakfast, whatever as long as you demostrate you have done some planning and preparing of meals).
Keys to Success for the No Days off Challenge
The point of this challenge is to transform your body and mindset. Following these guidlines below will lay the foundation for real transformation that you can maintain.
1) Toning Goal: Do 1 set of 30 push ups in the morning every day. Regular push ups, no modification. The goal is to do 30 push ups in a row without stopping with good form.
2) a. Mindset Goal: Read 10 pages of a personal development/motivational/educational book every day
b. Meditate/Pray and think of or journal what you are grateful for each morning
3) Hydration Goal: Drink 1 gallon of water a day
4 ) Protein Goal: Eat a high protein diet. The goal is 25 to 40 grams of protein 3 times a day aka breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can sub 1 high protein snack with a protein smoothie.
5) Sleep Goal: 7 to 9 hours a night. Sleep is the difference maker. Your body transforms when you sleep! Don't sleep on SLEEP!
6) Meal Prep Goal: Meal prep every Sunday
Challenge Dates: November 1st to November 30th
1) The person who meet the qualifications above.
2) The person has the best transformation will win the cash prize!
3) The winner will be chosen based on best transformation in the progress photos turned in on November. 1st and Nov 30th.
The Winner will be annouced Monday December 4th
1)Turn in your first progress photo by Nov 1st
2) Turn in your last progress photo by Nov 30th
3) Please wear the same outfit in both pictures
4) I must see your entire body (from head to ankles) in the photos